Saturday 9 December 2017

Stamping Up Statement of the Heart

Hi everyone and thank you for joining me today.

At Stamping Up they have a Moto/tag line what ever you wish to call it, a 'Statement of the heart"

Love - Share - Enjoy

I certainly love what I do, and I love to share what I do and I enjoy watching other people become creative.


Recently my sister asked me to make some gift boxes for some presents, I loved making these for her, I love that me sharing my videos on YouTube promoted her to ask me to make them and I am enjoying sharing my creativity with her and will very soon teach her how to make boxes herself!



I used the Foil Frenzy  speciality paper to give them a Christmassy look with out being traditional Christmas colours.

Of course after me sending her a photo she asked for 3 more lol!

So of course like a dutiful little sister I obeyed! 




Right thats all for today, hope you all love what I do, and enjoy me sharing it!

See you soon,

Gez. xxx

To purchase any items please visit my shop!

To join my team click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment