Wednesday 6 December 2017

Stampin Up Advent #6 Christmas Tags



Hi everyone and thank you for jining me on the penultimate advent project - don't you just love to word penultimate?! There are not that many opportunities to use it so when one arises I always make sure I do!

So today is a very quick make, it Christmas tags, I love making special Christmas tags for my presents I think there is something very satisfying about a really lovely wrapped present, its like a Christmas decoration in itself. I think it makes the receiver all the more excited about their present as well.

To make the tags I used punches, the sis what makes them really quick, I layers up the Star Burst Punch and the 2 1/4 Circle punch, using Silver card stock for the circle and Whisper White for the Starburst which was heat embossed with a sentiment and silver embossing powder and then a hole punched in the top and a ribbon attached. See I said it was quick. I used the Oh What Fun stamp set

You could easily stamp a whole page of these and then heat emboss the whole sheet together and then punch out, how incredibly cheap and easy would this be to do for your tags?

The other tag uses the Pretty Label Punch layered onto the Everyday Label Punch, I really like the way this combo looks. I have used some ribbon from last year and as I put the silver away I saw that it was a 2 pack and had some pink glittery ribbon that matched Flirty Famingo so make some pink tags too of the little girly girls in my family :-)

Tomorrow is the last advent project in this series but not the last Christmas project this year! See you tomorrow,

Gez xxx

To purchase any items please visit my shop!

To join my team click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment