Saturday 2 December 2017

Stampin Up Advent #2 Rudolf Notebook



Thank you for joining me on day 2 of my week of Advent projects.  Todays project is cute and very quick and easy to make. I bought these A6 notebooks in Home Bargains for less than £1, I thought I could make the cover fancy in some way and they sat in a drawer waiting for some inspiration.  Then as I was looking on Pinterest for some Rudolf things the Guides could make for their Rudolf badge it came to me, I could make the Kraft card cover look like Rudolf.

I had used the Tree Builder punch before for the antlers and obviously googly eyes were required so that just left the nose.  I had received the Honey Comb Balloons as a reward and really did not know what I was going to do with them then it came to me, Rudolf's nose!

Once I had stuck the 3 elements onto the notebook cover I felt it needed something else so I looked at my Christmas stamps and the Oh What Fun was just perfect.

I am really pleased with how it turned out and I am sure the g=Guides will eb=njoy making these for their Rudolf badge as well.

Until tomorrows project.

Gez xxx



To purchase any items please visit my shop!

To join my team click here!




Click here for stamp set



Clic here for the balloons 



Click here for the Tree Builder punch


No comments:

Post a Comment