Sunday 10 September 2017

Stampin Up Snowflake Embossed Card

Thank you for reading my blog today - this follows from the last blog where I made a large cube snowflake box.  Today I am making a card to match it. I have made 2 cards, a simple one and a similar one that is 'stepped up'.

To watch the tutorial on YouTube click here!

I took a piece of Extra Think Whisper White card stock and cut it 4 1/8th down on the long side keeping the shorter side in tact. The card can then be folded and scored in half and you are left with the square card measuring 4 1/8th square.

The card was then embossed with the snowflake embossing folder, a rhinestone was stuck in the middle and viola a simply stunning card.

Simple Card
To 'step it up' I decided to emboss the snowflake on a 4x4 square of Whisper White card sock and then attached this to the card using dimensionals. Again I placed a rhinestone in the centre - I think you will agree this is another stunning card.


Same card 'stepped up'



To purchase any items please visit my shop!

To join my team click here!







No comments:

Post a Comment